Citizens of the nations that meet the visa waiver program requirements for obtain ESTA VISA US easily. Here’s the list of Visa Waiver countries:-
The United Kingdom, Taiwan, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, South Korea, Slovenia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Monaco, Iceland, Greece, Germany, Hungary, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Slovakia, Singapore, San Marino, Republic of Malta, Portugal, Norway, Japan, Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, Chili, Brunei, Belgium, Austria, Australia and Andorra.
As stated before, if you hold a passport from VWP countries then you are visiting to the United States by land or air, you will need to Apply ESTA in order to be granted access to the US. Otherwise consult ESTA US Embassy.
Which Are The Basic Requirements To Get an ESTA USA?
- You can stay up to 90 days for tourism, business, medical treatment or similar reasons in the US.
- You must be a citizen Visa Waiver Program.
- You are planning roundtrip travel to the US on an approved air or sea carrier.
- You have not previously found ineligible for a ESTA Immigration USA.
- You have a valid passport that does not expire for at least six months after your planned departure from the US.
Continue with Next Post……